Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't change Frequency on add channels on old sky box

Options
  • 11-06-2016 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to tune in extra channels but when I go to the add channels page it won't allow me to change the frequency. I can change the other settings. Any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

You can't edit the channels.
    you can't re-order the channels.
    You have to add the transponder frequency and search again (or is this the bit that isn't working ?)
    And select and save.
    You may even have to delete the old channels first.
    You can't add more than 50 channels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭12Phase

Yeah, basically they couldn't make it any less user friendly to add channels if they tried.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 TumblingDice1

Hi,

I'm posting in this thread as I have come across the same problem. When I go to "Add Channels", There are no left and right arrows to toggle between the different frequency values. The others , like FEC, Symbol Rate, Polarisation, have left/right arrows to toggle to various values.

Does anyone else has this problem? Just wondering if it is software dependent?

Advertisement