Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to post in the help section

Options
  • 11-06-2016 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

Greetings

Any ideas, I am unable to submit a post in the Help Forum

Regards
    Silverski
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I can't see any reason why you can't post there. What version of the site are you using & what error message do you get?

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭silverski

Greetings

The error is symfony ?????

Regards
    Silverski

Greetings

And further more I am getting further errors when posting asking for further security and when I submit I still get the symfony Error

Regards
    Silverski

Greetings

And further more I am getting further errors when posting asking for further security and when I submit I still get the symfony Error

Regards
    Silverski

Greetings

Plus I am unable to copy and paste the error page with out running in to errors !!!!

regards
    Silverski

• Advertisement

Greetings,

Just swithched back to the legacy site and now I am able to post in the Help section.

Perhaps you could advise

Regards
    Silverski

PS perfering the older site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

OK, strange one, thanks for letting me know, I'll point the tech team at this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Dav wrote: »
    OK, strange one, thanks for letting me know, I'll point the tech team at this.

No sense me creating a new thread but on Help Desk I replied to a post and I'm aware it needs to be approved. It should really be like other forums and say your post needs to be approved rather than the 404 page.

Maybe this is a bug now but I remember it happening before

Advertisement