Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychic cork

Options
  • 11-06-2016 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi does anyone have a contact number for any of the following psychics 1)Veronica in Blackpool , Cork 2)Katie,Blackpool,Cork 3) Eileen Bullman, Bishopstown 4) Stephanie, Cobh,Cork . I've read great reviews about these ladies on boards but unfortunately I cannot locate their phone numbers . Thanks , I really appreciate any of these ladies contact details .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 WhiteM

Maryhurley wrote: »
    Hi does anyone have a contact number for any of the following psychics 1)Veronica in Blackpool , Cork 2)Katie,Blackpool,Cork 3) Eileen Bullman, Bishopstown 4) Stephanie, Cobh,Cork . I've read great reviews about these ladies on boards but unfortunately I cannot locate their phone numbers . Thanks , I really appreciate any of these ladies contact details .

Did you find a number for any of the above named? I have Eileen BULLMAN's number if you would like it? I went to her several times before and found that she was good........

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Maryhurley

WhiteM wrote: »
    Did you find a number for any of the above named? I have Eileen BULLMAN's number if you would like it? I went to her several times before and found that she was good........

Hi thank you for replying . Unfortunately I didn't find contact numbers . I would be delighted if you could send on Eileen's number to me please . Much appreciated . Have you been to anyone else ?

Maryhurley wrote: »
    Hi thank you for replying . Unfortunately I didn't find contact numbers . I would be delighted if you could send on Eileen's number to me please . Much appreciated . Have you been to anyone else ?

Eileen's number is 0214342507. She's out in CURRAHEEN. Can be hard to get. Don't leave a message as she won't call back.

I went to one lady in Blackpool before and I found her crap.....her name escapes me at the moment, middle aged with blond hair

Hope you get on to Eileen. I found her very good..... Don't leave a message on answering machine coz I don't think she would call back. Just keep trying til you get her.... Best of luck! Tel 0214342507. She's out in CURRAHEEN and will give you directions if you don't know the area.

I can't think of the name of the fortune teller that I went to in Blackpool before but I didn't think she was any good.

Advertisement