Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Every time we make a change to our account, we end up over-charged for months!

Options
  • 11-06-2016 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭

This is the last straw, guys. Ever since we went ahead and got our mobile phones on contract with our broadband it's been one disaster and excuse after another. 
    Firstly it was an overcharge on my partner's new bill phone per month which took nearly the 6 months of the offer to get sorted! Then, we got me a phone which was added to the bill - the same overcharging error as the last time! My partner fought this on the phone, along with the fact that someone neglected to refund me the promised deposit I paid on my phone. We got the deposit back, but not the €60 I was over-charged.
    Now I've had a wee look at the charges on my mobile out of bundle. Over €25 out-of-bundle calls to a local landline number that is supposed to be included in the package?

What are you lot at?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    This is the last straw, guys. Ever since we went ahead and got our mobile phones on contract with our broadband it's been one disaster and excuse after another. 
    Firstly it was an overcharge on my partner's new bill phone per month which took nearly the 6 months of the offer to get sorted! Then, we got me a phone which was added to the bill - the same overcharging error as the last time! My partner fought this on the phone, along with the fact that someone neglected to refund me the promised deposit I paid on my phone. We got the deposit back, but not the €60 I was over-charged.
    Now I've had a wee look at the charges on my mobile out of bundle. Over €25 out-of-bundle calls to a local landline number that is supposed to be included in the package?

What are you lot at?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]ShaShaBear,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. I'm so sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your bill, I understand how frustrating this must be.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you PM me your account number and I will take a look into this?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Just sent you another PM Pamela, it would appear as though you are STILL charging me for landline calls despite the fact that they are supposed to be free on my bundle. Regardless of this, I have over 300 minutes left on my bundle unused - why am I still being charged? Genuinely concerned that the other resolutions promised to me have also not been performed and I will be forced to make yet another complaint. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    Just sent you another PM Pamela, it would appear as though you are STILL charging me for landline calls despite the fact that they are supposed to be free on my bundle. Regardless of this, I have over 300 minutes left on my bundle unused - why am I still being charged? Genuinely concerned that the other resolutions promised to me have also not been performed and I will be forced to make yet another complaint. 
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm sorry to hear this [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]ShaShaBear,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm just going through my PM's now and will be back to you shortly.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela[/font]

Advertisement