Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightclub in Tipp Town?

Options
  • 11-06-2016 7:38pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23

Is there no nightclub in Tipp town now? Is the one at Kiely's closed permanently?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Black_Ninja

No club or late bar.

Kiely's nightclub stated:
    Due to unforeseen circumstances the Niteclub will not be open for the foreseeable future.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭flutered

will the underground re open so, or has the rugby club the only bragging rights in tipp

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23 Bosley

Why is it closed until further notice? Licence problem or lack of custom?

flutered wrote: »
    will the underground re open so, or has the rugby club the only bragging rights in tipp

Don't think the Underground has ever been fully closed. Spotted it open the last few months. Clanwilliam might run a few more nights but will probably stick to Bank Holidays etc.

Bosley wrote: »

I doubt it is license related as license renewals take place in September

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Don't think the Underground has ever been fully closed. Spotted it open the last few months. Clanwilliam might run a few more nights but will probably stick to Bank Holidays etc.

Underground hasn't been closed, but it's been closing at regular closing times. They kicked us out as 12.30 on our graduation night :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 32 tcrilly52

Tipp town nightclub? You would need a gatling gun to see you in and out of the place safely!!

I joke of course

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,982 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Problems with insurance from what I've heard. The steps down to the smoking area are a bit of a death trap in fairness with any bit of rain or spillage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Paddico

Problems with insurance from what I've heard. The steps down to the smoking area are a bit of a death trap in fairness with any bit of rain or spillage.

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Problems with getting an insurance renewal alright. Allegedly related to some heavy handed door men and a court case that went against them.[/font]

Advertisement