Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWDC 2016 Keynote (Monday June 13th @ 6pm)

13»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

smash wrote: »
    If someone has an iPhone I'll use iMessage. If they don't I'll use WhatsApp. For group chat I use WhatsApp. I never use FB messenger or Viber.

I believe apple are going to be launching an iMessage for android app soon too.

Also, I think I must be the only person to hate apple music since it launched.

I'm the very same, i just prefer the way iMessage looks, but i agree with the group chats, much easier to maintain on WhatsApp.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

If someone has an iPhone I'll use iMessage. If they don't I'll use WhatsApp. For group chat I use WhatsApp. I never use FB messenger or Viber.

I believe apple are going to be launching an iMessage for android app soon too.

Also, I think I must be the only person to hate apple music since it launched.

I'm the same. The ability to mute conversations especially group conversations on whatsapp is a big deal. Also whatsapp downgrades photos and images which is also a plus.

I agree about Apple Music too. It's going to take a lot of improvements for me to even consider moving from Spotify

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

I liked Apple Music at first but cancelled it after the three month trial cos the more I used it I hated it towards Spotify.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

guil wrote: »
    I liked Apple Music at first but cancelled it after the three month trial cos the more I used it I hated it towards Spotify.
    I never even subscribed and I still hate it. When I launch music, I want to see my music and not poxy recommendations and other such bullshít.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,531 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

I never even subscribed and I still hate it. When I launch music, I want to see my music and not poxy recommendations and other such bullshít.

But you just go the my music tab for that, easy.

I've liked it and definitely discovered some new music through their recommendations.

• Advertisement

murpho999 wrote: »
    But you just go the my music tab for that, easy.

Not really easy. The music app on the iPhone was always user friendly until they lumped in the apple music crap. Tabs along the bottom were intuative to flick between albums, artists etc. Now it's a mess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,531 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Not really easy. The music app on the iPhone was always user friendly until they lumped in the apple music crap. Tabs along the bottom were intuative to flick between albums, artists etc. Now it's a mess.

That's a different issue though. Go to my music and then you have the option to select artist etc.

Looks improved in iOS 10.

murpho999 wrote: »
    That's a different issue though. Go to my music and then you have the option to select artist etc.

Yes. From a single point which scrolls with the page. Brutal UI.

Advertisement