Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G27 Problems

Options
  • 12-06-2016 2:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

INTRO:
    I have owned a Logitech g27 for years now with no problems and even for months after upgrading to windows 10 still had no issues. It was only until about 2 weeks ago I started facing this very annoying issue.

Before I am told to go look at some forums on google I have already read through and tried just about all of the solutions but none have properly fixed it.
    PROBLEM:
    When I plug in my g27 to my pc (Win 10 64bit) it is detected in the Logitech software (Version 5.10, newest that will work with the g27) as a Logitech driving force. This makes the wheel completely useless (Reason why: I can think of a hell of a lot of reasons but that is not the point, it basically does not work)
    WHAT I HAVE TRIED:
    1: Reinstalled everything imaginable
    2: Basics like : Using a usb 2.0 instead of 3.0
    3: Crying in a corner
    4: Once everything is fully deleted and reinstalled the g27 works for the day but like everyone I have to sleep and my pc does too so when I shutdown my pc, surprise surprise in the morning when I turn it on it is detected as a driving force again. (This starts the never ending loop of deleting and reinstalling so I can play some games)

CONCLUSION:
    Please give me some suggestions on how I could fix this issue for good.(Literally anything im desperate)
    Please also feel free to ask me some really basic questions or give me some simple solutions because you know, Every Little Helps™.
    I have seen some forums just saying to reinstall windows so if I could do that reliably without losing my 2tb of junk that would be good.(Preferably I would not like to do this hence I am making this thread)

PS:
    Would it be worth my while just to get a Logitech g920 to replace this g27 because it is driving me mad as we speak (See what I did there "driving me mad" haha plz help me).

Comments

Advertisement