Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AUX place in VW Golf

• 12-06-2016 1:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi All,

I just bought a 2010 VW Golf 1.6 TDI S model car with UK spec (imported), which includes sat nav etc.

I am just wondering how I go about getting an AUX facility for the car.

I have read the owners manual etc and it says that the place for the cable to be put in is either in the glove box or in between the drivers and passenger seat, but I cannot find it anywhere!

Does anybody have this car and would possibly be able to a advise me on where about the AUX place is in the car?

When I go to the media section on the touch screen is gives the option for AUX, so I'm a little confused!

Should i just get a FM transmitter for the car in dealz or something instead of messing around with the car?!

Any help is appreciated, thanks a mil!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭steveshort

Hi,
    Ive a Passat with the factory navigation and I fitted the AUX myself, its very simple.

You can buy a lead on E bay for around 10 euro then remove the head unit and plug in the qudlock connector on the lead into the back of the head-unit.

On the options menu of the headunit go to AUX and select audio only not audio and video.

Advertisement