Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxing clubs in Sligo town??

Options
  • 12-06-2016 6:16pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

A dude said there was one in some place called, "Galooly Hall".

Where or whatever the fark that is.

Is that correct?

Apparently there's a cardio boxing club in the market yard.

years n years ago I trained kickboxing with a guy, sweeney was his second name, but he said he trained and boxed locally.

remarkably difficult to find these places, despite boxing apparently being quite popular in sligo.

I know there's a club in gurteen, and one in ballinacarrow, and one in dromahair, and one in manorhamilton, but they are all inaccessible to my sligo town center situated self.

So, clubs in the town center, that trained competitive boxers??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Digiby

Gillooley hall is opposite the Cathedral

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

For kickboxing - Sligo Mugendo - Classes in the hall under St. Joesph's Church Ballytivnan, he could point you to boxing clubs too

As far as I know Stephen Reynolds is not active on social media, so if you want to ask him, contact his club (below) or just double park and wait for the traffic warden to come along, if it's a big fella it's most likely him :P

But check out the registered clubs with the IABA here

http://iaba.ie/about/boxing-clubs/connaught-boxing-clubs/sligo-boxing-clubs/

Advertisement