Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student digs in sligo

Options
  • 12-06-2016 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Does anyone know of somewhere that provides digs accommodation in sligo. I'm going to be there for 20 weeks as part of an apprenticeship.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Digiby

You could try contacting someone in admin at IT Sligo. They might have a list of households that provide the service for new students starting college. With them finished for the summer, some of them might be willing to take another in the meantime.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 butler_767

Digiby wrote: »
    You could try contacting someone in admin at IT Sligo. They might have a list of households that provide the service for new students starting college. With them finished for the summer, some of them might be willing to take another in the meantime.

They don't have anything going by their website. I would rather go for digs than rent a room. Having somewhere that provides meals would be a huge bonus lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

http://www.itssu.ie/rent/digs/

email the SU, they will have a list of people that provide digs

• Registered Users Posts: 13 butler_767

Bump haven't heard from the student union yet

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Carson10

butler_767 wrote: »
    Bump haven't heard from the student union yet

Hi there.

You should give this B & B a call in Ballinode beside the IT. I think people often stay there for a few weeks at a time. Its only 5 minutes walk from the IT in the student area. Really nice family run it. Id say the owner Mary will know of digs near by if she cant help you out. She may do special rate for long term stays.

http://sligoandaingeanbandb.com/

• Advertisement
Advertisement