Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a landlord who will accept hap scheme

• 12-06-2016 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi, I am wondering if anyone knows of any landlord who has a house available and is willing to accept the hap scheme in Co. Tipperary, preferably south tipp region.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Hi, I am wondering if anyone knows of any landlord who has a house available and is willing to accept the hap scheme in Co. Tipperary, preferably south tipp region.
    Thanks.

With all due respect, may I ask what is the "hap scheme" ?

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Padraig1990

It's the housing assistance programme, so basically it works the same as the ras scheme.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 elena1977

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM HERE IN DUBLIN CANT FIND ONE LANDLORD WHO WILL ACCEPT ME AND MY FAMILY FOR HAP OF 1900EUROS

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

elena1977 wrote: »
    I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM HERE IN DUBLIN CANT FIND ONE LANDLORD WHO WILL ACCEPT ME AND MY FAMILY FOR HAP OF 1900EUROS

No more posts in capital letters please- while you may not realise it- it is the internet equivalent to shouting/screaming at someone.
    Don't do it.

Advertisement