Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Books about Housing/Home Owning in Dublin/Ireland

Options
  • 12-06-2016 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

Are there current books / magazines (e.g. special issues) that inform and discuss the current housing market, the specifics of its financing for private wanna-be home owners (e.g. dealing with banks, the process etc), the past market (e.g. the pre 2006 market vs. now), the current situation and the change over the years ? Books (obviously very current ones, or magazines) who perhaps work the latest statistics, the latest development in the housing market and provide tips and advice for would-like home owners in Dublin (specifically, and Ireland in General), perhaps compare with other countries in the EU and show the special differences.

I asked this question in a book store and she did not really understand what I mean. Maybe this question is a) to general or b) too unimportant for the average person?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

9780470500668_p0_v1_s192x300.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭ampleforth

is this specific to the Irish market?

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Onthefence

I've heard Carol Tallon's guidebooks for the Irish market are fairly good.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭ampleforth

Unfortunately, the Dummies Series seem to be very much focused on the US market...

Advertisement