Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casio G-Shock Watch

Options
  • 12-06-2016 10:32pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Any tips on the best place to buy. I don't mind whether it's online or in bricks and mortar store once it's a genuine watch! I will not buy one from Tmart :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭chickenlittle

My ds ordered one from hiphop in Germany on Sunday night. They're a seller on Amazon and he got it for €35 cheaper than Amazon were selling it via hiphop! He's due to get it end of this week. It was his confirmation money he was spending so like u I was not going with tmart.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

My ds ordered one from hiphop in Germany on Sunday night. They're a seller on Amazon and he got it for €35 cheaper than Amazon were selling it via hiphop! He's due to get it end of this week. It was his confirmation money he was spending so like u I was not going with tmart.

Have you got a link to their site?

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭chickenlittle

This should work, my first time trying to post a link!

http://www.hiphopgermany.de/en/search/G%20shock/

We had to use quite a bit of google translate on the site.

Advertisement