Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

~*~*~*JC French - both levels Wed. 15th Jun*~*~*~

• 13-06-2016 8:24am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,252 CMod ✭✭✭✭

For discussion of the exams after they finish.
    Usual rules. No slagging, etc..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,660 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

Very fair paper!

Listening - One of the easiest I have ever done. I'm usually awful at it but I think I did well.

Reading - Laughably easy... only one of them was hard and no it wasn't Q9 which I usually struggle with.

Written - Fair. Postcard was as easy as it always is whilst the letter had a few tricky things to mention but it was fair.

Overall, not a bad paper at all! HL I'm talking about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

sryanbruen wrote: »
    Very fair paper!

Listening - One of the easiest I have ever done. I'm usually awful at it but I think I did well.

Reading - Laughably easy... only one of them was hard and no it wasn't Q9 which I usually struggle with.

Written - Fair. Postcard was as easy as it always is whilst the letter had a few tricky things to mention but it was fair.

Overall, not a bad paper at all! HL I'm talking about.

There was a couple of phrases like Usine that I didn't get. But the written was extremely easy I thought. Way easier than the mock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,660 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

There was a couple of phrases like Usine that I didn't get. But the written was extremely easy I thought. Way easier than the mock

It's probably because I didn't prepare for it as I normally got very high marks on it :pac::P, so I focused on vocabulary for the listening. The written wasn't in anyway hard, just one of the harder I have done.

Advertisement