Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy printer paper?

Options
  • 13-06-2016 10:41am
    Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for some decent quality (~120gsm) printer paper in an Ivory or Cream colour. Any ideas where?

I've only been able to check online so far, but the likes of eason, currys etc dont seem to list any. Pretty sure currys do sell some, but last I remember they're pricey.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

I'm looking for some decent quality (~120gsm) printer paper in an Ivory or Cream colour. Any ideas where?

I've only been able to check online so far, but the likes of eason, currys etc dont seem to list any. Pretty sure currys do sell some, but last I remember they're pricey.
    Easons in Patrick's Street have had a fairly decent selection (various weight and colour choices) whenever I've gone in there. Upstairs and over to the left (as one's back faces Patrick's Street).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

Cork Art Supplies on Princes St?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

file one next door to pat mcdonnell paint on centre park road. Thats where I go anyhow.

http://shop.copymoore.com/ISPCSearch/10104

Advertisement