Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bass Player Available Drogheda

• 13-06-2016 1:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40

Hi I'm a bass player looking to join a band. I've been gigging with a two piece for the past couple of years that has now ended. Looking for new venture... Any interests please contact.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Legend12345

Hi,

I am looking for a bass player for a rock band based in Drogheda and came accross your ad.

Would you be interested ?

We have our own place to practise too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40 kmandoo

Can you tell me about your band. What music you play? Original or Covers, Name of band, Age.
    I'm 32 gigging a good few years now, on and off with different bands. Used to be a drummer but now focusing on bass with vocals.

Just sending you a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Andywyer1983

kmandoo wrote: »
    Hi I'm a bass player looking to join a band. I've been gigging with a two piece for the past couple of years that has now ended. Looking for new venture... Any interests please contact.

Hey mate would you have any interest in joining an originals band? We rehearse in slane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

if youre looking for a guitar player give us a shout. I'm on the tube... toz71

• Advertisement

Hi,

I am looking for a bass player for a rock band based in Drogheda and came accross your ad.

Would you be interested ?

We have our own place to practise too.

Sorry for the late reply. Just been a bit busy. Do you fancy meeting up and we can have a chat to see if everything suits each other? I'm off all week so I can meet you whenever apart fro Tues afternoon.

Hey mate would you have any interest in joining an originals band? We rehearse in slane.

Alright man. Can you tell me a bit about your band? What style of music are you playing? I used to play alot out in Slane in Boyle's.

if youre looking for a guitar player give us a shout. I'm on the tube... toz71

Alright man. Lovely finger style guitar playing. I'm just seeing what's out there at the minute. Seeing can I join something instead of starting something fresh. What are you looking to do yourself?

Yea no worries man,

I sent you a PM giving you a bit of detail of whats happening...if you're still happy to meet up ?

Sorry for the late reply. Just been a bit busy. Do you fancy meeting up and we can have a chat to see if everything suits each other? I'm off all week so I can meet you whenever apart fro Tues afternoon.

I sent you a PM the other day giving some background to what's happening with the project..if you're still happy to meet ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Alright man. Lovely finger style guitar playing. I'm just seeing what's out there at the minute. Seeing can I join something instead of starting something fresh. What are you looking to do yourself?

I hear ya. Probably better off joining something that's already setup.
    Seems to be more demand out there for bass players. You should be snapped up. Best of luck with the search. I'm probabaly going to go down an acoustic duo route. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 meitheal

Pm sent!

Advertisement