Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW 13-6-16

• 13-06-2016 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭

The go home show for Money In The Bank.. Before they battle for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Money in the Bank, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins will appear on a must-see edition of Dean Ambrose's chaotic talk show, "The Ambrose Asylum." What can the WWE Universe expect when all three former Shield members assemble in the ring at the same time?

1. Will a Shield reunion prove disastrous?
    Dean Ambrose seems to thrive in unpredictable scenarios, which is probably why the return of his talk show, “The Ambrose Asylum,” will bring together all three former members of The Shield when WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins appear as his guests.

The WWE Universe will no doubt delight in the fact that The Hounds of Justice will be assembled in the ring at the same time, but we somehow doubt the get-together is going to be anything but tense. Can The Lunatic Fringe keep the peace when “The Guy” and “The Man” come face-to-face six nights before their WWE World Heavyweight Title Match at WWE Money in the Bank? Will Ambrose join in on the mayhem if a brawl breaks out? After all, he never passes on an opportunity to deconstruct The Architect.

2. Is The Prizefighter about to claim one of WWE’s greatest prizes?
    It’ll be every man for himself in this year’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match, and perhaps no Superstar is better suited for the callous nature of this contest than Kevin Owens. On SmackDown, The Prizefighter turned against his own tag team partner, Alberto Del Rio, and still managed to pick up a victory over Cesaro & Sami Zayn. This wasn’t exactly the most surprising betrayal Owens has ever pulled off, but it did prove to three of his opponents — and likely Dean Ambrose and Chris Jericho, who battled later that night — that he doesn’t need allies to walk away from WWE Money in the Bank with a guaranteed WWE World Heavyweight Championship opportunity at the time and place of his choosing. Will Owens keep that momentum going on Raw, six nights before what is already being hailed as the greatest Money in the Bank pay-per-view in history?

3. Might tag team chaos erupt once again on Raw?
    The tag team division continues to heat up as WWE Money in the Bank approaches and, thanks to a suggestion from Teddy Long, the event will play host to a Fatal 4-Way Match for the WWE Tag Team Championship. Live in Las Vegas, The New Day will defend their titles against Enzo Amore & Big Cass, The Vaudevillains, and Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson.

It’s anyone’s guess who will leave Sin City with tag team gold around their waist, but something tells us that the three challenging tandems — all of whom emerged on the main roster recently — are preparing to make their mark on The New Era, and make The New Day old news.

4. Will Titus O’Neil show Rusev what Americans are truly made of?
    In an exclusive interview with Michael Cole, Titus O’Neil learned that at WWE Money in the Bank, he’ll receive the ultimate Father’s Day gift in the form of a United States Championship Match against Rusev.

As O’Neil sets his sights on the star-spangled prize — which, if won, would be his first singles title victory in WWE — he’ll also get the opportunity to prove to The Super Athlete what Old Glory is all about. If Rusev starts belittling Americans on Raw, six nights before their one-on-one title clash, expect O’Neil to leave The Bulgarian Brute red, white and bruised.

5. What does The Club have planned for John Cena before WWE Money in the Bank?
    After The Club took The New Day’s Xavier Woods out of action during Raw’s six-man main event and used their numbers to their advantage, John Cena evened the odds and gave Luke Gallows an Attitude Adjustment for his troubles, while Karl Anderson ate a Big Ending from Big E.

Cena stood triumphant as Raw went off the air, but at WWE Money in the Bank, his one-on-one battle with AJ Styles will essentially be a 3-on-1 scenario as long as The Phenomenal One has Gallows & Anderson in his corner. Will The Club give Cena an early, painful preview of what he can expect next Sunday in Las Vegas?

Don’t miss Raw live at 1 am on Sky Sports 5..

Also tomorrow afternoon's Whatculture W.T.F Moments will be a different, as Kiiiiing Ross has gone of to the Euros, and Jack "The Jobber" King has taken over temporarily.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

6. Steph's cancellation of the Ambrose Asylum lasted a month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

7th MITB entrant to be announced, with them thinking we forgot, and thought there would only be six in the match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

7th MITB entrant to be announced, with them thinking we forgot, and thought there would only be six in the match.

VRbKVLy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Christ, this is atrocious....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Good god, 35 minutes of Raw and ad breaks and it has just been this trainwreck of a tag team feud. Raw hitting newer lows by the week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,453 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Poor Punk even got edited out of that Shield clip.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭LightsStillOn

Great to see Sasha had a match tonight...on Superstars before Raw against Summer Rae :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Cm punk back on raw

Great to see Sasha had a match tonight...on Superstars before Raw against Summer Rae :pac:

Apparently Vince has already labelled her "injury prone". Kiss of death really if it's true, the annoying thing is she actually isn't, at all.

Its sad that im happy to see kane

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

A letter of recommendation from the Undertaker. It's so stupid, but I can't stop laughing at it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

This has to be a candidate for the worst 45 minutes of Raw to date. Watching live is never good but this is worse than usual.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

ricero wrote: »

Yes, yes it is

Think it's time for bed, catch the highlights on wtf moments and just wait till smackdown goes live.

Yes, yes it is

Think it's time for bed, catch the highlights on wtf moments and just wait till smackdown goes live.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

How the hell are Primo and Epico still employed.

Angron wrote: »
    How the hell are Primo and Epico still employed.

Token Puerto Ricans to make the roster look "diverse".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Those Shield clips shown last night... When they split up that Seth took out Reigns with one weak a$$ chair shot to the back while he was wear the flack jacket I had to laugh because now the whole roster hitting Reigns with there finisher one after another can't do it...

WWE/Vince logic for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

martyos121 wrote: »
    Apparently Vince has already labelled her "injury prone". Kiss of death really if it's true, the annoying thing is she actually isn't, at all.

i think the hard thing is they seem to be weird on announcing injuries lately which confuses people who are just assuming shes hurt. I think they are trying to save her for summerslam against charlotte as they dont want to feed her to charlotte like they are doing with everyone else

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I liked the focus on the MITB match, even so far as having Ambrose standing tall over Reigns and Rollins (a match they seem to have realized they've ****ed up on given the amount of time they are giving the feud). Owens on commentary was gold, and we got some good to great matches on the show out of them.

Other than that, not much else to say. Cena continues to do a good job building AJ up as a main event guy.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Cena continues to do a good job building AJ up as a main event guy.

Hopefully they can see this also and give AJ the W. If they seriously want to build him up as a main event guy having Cena put him over pushes him up there but I fear that come Sunday they'll have ruined the club before it even gains any momentum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,251 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

This week just more or less confirmed for me that someone wants to push Cass more than Enzo.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,930 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

CastorTroy wrote: »
    This week just more or less confirmed for me that someone wants to push Cass more than Enzo.

You're damn right...

jtaph2.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

That was Horrendous, probably topped off by Undertakers letter of recommendation for Kane, words actually failed me when i saw that.

That was Horrendous, probably topped off by Undertakers letter of recommendation for Kane, words actually failed me when i saw that.

Think that was kane just being crazy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Think that was kane just being crazy

Well i got that part of it, i'm more concerned for whoever came up with it

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Raw did a 2.03 rating, its lowest since March 3rd 1997. :/

According to Reddit, the next week in 97, Raw is War started as Vince made wholesale changes to the product.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭twin_beacon

Raw did a 2.03 rating, its lowest since March 3rd 1997.

I'd well believe it, the show is too long, and has too much filler.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Sky goes this weekend and i shall not be looking to acquire Raw by other means may just read the results and watch the PPV on the network

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Raw did a 2.03 rating, its lowest since March 3rd 1997. :/

According to Reddit, the next week in 97, Raw is War started as Vince made wholesale changes to the product.

meanwhile Zach Gowen on Ninja Warrior USA drew 7 million viewers

Advertisement