Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weddings, Marriage & Civil Partnership ban

Options
  • 13-06-2016 1:38pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 276 ✭✭

I was banned from Weddings, Marriage & Civil Partnership a year ago.

Can the ban now be lifted please?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hello.

Can you please confirm that you have followed the process listed above? If so, can you please provide the name of the Moderator, and the outcome of the conversation you had? If not, please follow the process listed above.

Thanks,

-Shield.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 276 ✭✭mayway

Shield wrote: »
    Hello.

Can you please confirm that you have followed the process listed above? If so, can you please provide the name of the Moderator, and the outcome of the conversation you had? If not, please follow the process listed above.

Thanks,

-Shield.

Yes. I did everything. But it was a year ago. Can you lift the ban?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Please contact the forum mods again to see if this can be resolved between you.

If it can't - come back here & a CMod will look into it for you.

tHB

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 276 ✭✭mayway

OK, the person who banned me was someone called "Toots".

I've sent them a message so I'll see if they come back with anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Hi mayway.

Having discussed this with the mod do you wish to proceed?
    If yes, we'll ask another cmod to review it, otherwise we'll mark this as resolved an close it in a few days if we don't hear back from you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

No response - closing/marking as resolved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement