Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Shark Evoline 3 warranty problem, any dealers that'll take it?

• 13-06-2016 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭

Hi...

I bought an evoline 3, new, from Ebay, a dutch company...I now have a warranty problem, as a part broke off after only a few uses.

Anyone know a "dealer" in Ireland who'd take it in and process it? Given that I didn't buy it here, can't imagine they'd be overly happy to take it...

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Cotters were very good when I had a problem with mine, they were a point of contact for shark (Nevis Distribution handle all the warranty stuff I think) I would contact Shark directly if not having any luck with the seller and go from there. Or Nevis themselves, you can ring shark or even try Cotters to see if they have a UK number for Shark. But they were very helpful with my repair which turns out I got a replacement lid.

Do not contact Cotters with the problem its nothing to do with them, if shark agree to help then you can use Cotters as a drop off point I am sure they would have no probs with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭rat_race

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Cotters were very good when I had a problem with mine, they were a point of contact for shark (Nevis Distribution handle all the warranty stuff I think) I would contact Shark directly if not having any luck with the seller and go from there. Or Nevis themselves, you can ring shark or even try Cotters to see if they have a UK number for Shark. But they were very helpful with my repair which turns out I got a replacement lid.

Do not contact Cotters with the problem its nothing to do with them, if shark agree to help then you can use Cotters as a drop off point I am sure they would have no probs with that.

Thanks. What problem did you have again? I recall you mentioning it before...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I bought an Evoline 3 at the NEC and the outside lining where the helmet closes came loose. Basically it was the plastic all around the bottom of the lid. I rang helmetcity and told them what was what and I asked what was the next step. They put me in touch with Nevis and they asked me to drop the lid into the nearest shark dealer....

Nevis are distributors for a rake of motorcycle stuff, so anywhere that takes deliveries off them "Should" gladly ship a helmet back for you next time a delivery comes in or goes back.

Advertisement