Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Redeeming €10 vouchers

Options
  • 13-06-2016 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Redeemed a €10 voucher on the 2/06/16 against my gas account and it is showing in my account.

Redeemed a €10 voucher on the 13/06/16 against my gas account and surprisingly it was accepted
    as can be seen from this EI Rewards screenshop.

EI%20VOUCHER%202_zps8xoht1ta.jpg

1. In the past you would have to wait 60 days since last redeeming a voucher against the same account.

Is the above a mistake or have things changed to allow wider options when using these vouchers.

2. To earn a voucher now has the spend gone up from €400 to €500

danjo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Danjo-xx,

Thanks for your message.

The Rewards points required for the €10 Electric Ireland credit are 500 in total (it was 400 for some stores, 500 for other stores - now it is 500 for all stores) and this is made up of a point per €1 at SuperValu and a point per €2 paid towards Electric Ireland bills. SuperValu may be able to provide further clarification also.

In order for us to look into your query regarding the redemption of your vouchers, two being redeemed within 60 days, could you please send us a private message with the following details?
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    We can then look into your query fully.

Should you have any additional questions in the meantime, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Hi Danjo-xx,

Thanks for your message.

The Rewards points required for the €10 Electric Ireland credit are 500 in total (it was 400 for some stores, 500 for other stores – now it is 500 for all stores) and this is made up of a point per €1 at SuperValu and a point per €2 paid towards Electric Ireland bills. SuperValu may be able to provide further clarification also.

In order for us to look into your query regarding the redemption of your vouchers, two being redeemed within 60 days, could you please send us a private message with the following details?
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

[*]
    We can then look into your query fully.

Should you have any additional questions in the meantime, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________
    [*]
    Hi Brige,

The 2nd voucher while it was accepted is not listed on my EI account, but is as per screen shot above listed on my EI rewards account.

I was going to try to re-redeem the voucher but this time against my electric account but unfortunately it won't let me login at the moment for some reason.

The site in general is very buggy but I guess this is because your changing from powering rewards to EI.

I'll try again later and let you know what happens.

danjo

Hi danjo-xx,

Thanks for your message.

If you would like us to look into this query for you fully please let us know. We would require the details requested in our previous message in order to access your Electric Ireland account.

With this information we can then confirm if the second voucher has been redeemed correctly, or look into having it applied against your electricity account.

We hope this helps. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Hi Brige

When I tried to redeem the voucher against my electric account, it said voucher all ready redeemed, so its in the system anyway.

pm sent

cheers.

danjo

Hi danjo-xx,

Thanks for your message.

Your query has now been entered into our queue, and will be looked into as soon as possible.

Should you have any other questions in the meantime, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

Intersested in the outcome here also please as the same happened me as a family member texts me to enter the codes and I won't see the bills to make sure all tenners come off eventually 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi lotsofthegreen,

Thanks for your post.
    Intersested in the outcome here also please as the same happened me as a family member texts me to enter the codes and I won't see the bills to make sure all tenners come off eventually

While we are unable to discuss another customer's account, if your family member can get in touch with us directly we will be happy to investigate this for them.

For general frequently asked questions on Electric Ireland Rewards, see here. Please let us know should you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    David

My case is under investigation I will let u know the outcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

Thanks to both replies.

Advertisement