Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Information about Law.

• 13-06-2016 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Going into 6th year next year and i was considering what to do in university. What are the hours like? How much time do you spend reading law out of lectures?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭oswinoswald

the hours are ok. 12 hours a week of lectures (2 hours of each module) and maybe 2 - 3 50 minute long tutorials per week. My timetable was sometimes funny though, lots of long breaks (e.g a lecture from 9-11 and then nothing til maybe 4 hours later.) Which isn't handy if you dont live near the campus, I found myself waiting around a lot. You do however have to spend a LOT of time reading. The work is difficult and I think you have to have true interest and dedication in the course to succeed.

Advertisement