Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Billing

Options
  • 13-06-2016 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

My account states, Next bill (approx): 3rd Jun 2016.  Its well overdue, whats going on.

I used to send in my meter readings after 60 days but was advised by ye that its best wait till I get a bill first from you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi danjo-xx,

Thanks for your message.

The date appearing on your Electric Ireland Online Billing account is an approximate release date, and the actual date of issue for an Electric Ireland bill may vary.

In order for us to access your account, and to look into this matter fully for you, could you please send us a private message with the following details?
    • Your full name as it appears on your Electric Ireland account
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth as they appear on your Electric Ireland account
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    We can then look into this query fully for you.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

It's just arrived today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi danjo-xx,

Thank you for letting us know.

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

Advertisement