Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good Coffee after 8?

• 13-06-2016 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Where can you get a nice atmosphere in Dublin city center and also a nice cup of coffee. Trying to organize meeting someone without going to the pub...... :(

Needs to open latish.....

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭from_atozinc

my_pie wrote: »
    Where can you get a nice atmosphere in the city center and also a nice cup of coffee. Trying to organize meeting someone without going to the pub...... :(

Needs to open latish.....

What city ? Marseille ; )

• Registered Users Posts: 40 my_pie

My bad.... Dublin....

i'm not even from Dublin..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Accents coffee & tea? Not stellar coffee or anything but decent and nice atmosphere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Accents, Oolong Flower Power beside it, and Tea Garden may also do coffee, they're the only late night places I know. Some bars like The Bailey and JT Pims do decent coffee if a good barista is around, it varies.

I would say if there wasn't such a rampant default to alcohol in Dublin for any form of nighttime entertainment, more places would stay open past 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 dillonmr

Fallon and Byrne on Exchequer St is open till 9pm. Does very decent coffee and nice eats. I used to go for grub before evening lectures and loved to people watch

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I'm sad there isn't much more in terms of that kind of evening venue - When you go out for Culture Night in Dublin you look around and wonder if it could be like that more often in the evenings if people took to cafes and places like that rather than nightclubs.

Advertisement