Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MasterCard Charge Back

Options
  • 13-06-2016 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi,

I am seeking an update on my master card charge back. I have sent the relevant information of the transaction which took place on the 14th March. I did get a text saying it was received but I have not heard anything since. I cannot seem to get through to anyone by telephone who works in that department.

Thanks,

Simon.  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

swai wrote: »
    Hi,

I am seeking an update on my master card charge back. I have sent the relevant information of the transaction which took place on the 14th March. I did get a text saying it was received but I have not heard anything since. I cannot seem to get through to anyone by telephone who works in that department.

Thanks,

Simon.  
    Hi Simon,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.ie

I would advise you to submit this request through the Online Service Desk and “Ask a Question” when logged into Banking 365 Online. Here a rep with account access can look into this for you and provide you with an update.

Alternately if you would like to speak with one of my colleagues in the Credit Card team they are available on 0818251251 from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and finally 10am to 5pm on Sunday.

Have a good day and if there is anything else we can help you with please don’t hesitate in contacting us again.

Helen

• Registered Users Posts: 30 swai

Thank you for the reply. I have already tried both of those methods you listed. 

I will try to contact by online service desk again.

Thanks,

Simon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭jaggiebunnet

@swai did you get any joy on contacting through either ?

Advertisement