Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Ladies Espadrilles

Options
  • 13-06-2016 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭

These went on sale in Lidl recently, highly recommend you steer clear of them, the soles are unbelievably slippy and my mother broke her ankle in 2 places the first day she wore them. she was trying to navigate down a small hill where the grass was wet and she might has well have had ice skates on.

you can see the ones I'm on about here, my mother's were the same except they had a white embroidered floral pattern instead of stripes. they might be alright for the beach but that's it.

http://www.her.ie/style/first-look-at-lidls-high-summer-style-and-it-is-divine/292410

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 982 ✭✭✭VincePP

Wet grass, hill, new plastic sole shoes = accident waiting to happen.

Wouldn't matter whether they are from lidl or brown thomas.

If you get new plastic sole shoes, scrape the soles along a concrete path a bit to create a grip as soon as possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Hardly the right shoes for a wet grassy slope, to be fair. It's not the intended use.

Advertisement