Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bettystown, The Anchorage

Options
  • 13-06-2016 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

Hi all I'm doing a bit of house hunting and was wondering what kind of place Bettystown is. There's a few places in the Anchorage for sale but wanted to see if anyone has any feedback on the area. How is it? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

Hi, remember reading a thread on this a year ago, it has some information that you might find useful.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056965144

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

I don't like it. The beach is nice I guess but the village is quite dingy. Same for Laytown. Depends where you're comning from I guess. If you're from the wider Drogheda area and would prefer somewhere quieter, it might be nice. Personally for me though, I don't like it at all.

With all the regeneration done in the, ahem, less salubrious parts of North Dublin, quite a number of people moved out to the Laytown/Bettystown/Mornington area.

Well served by Matthews coaches though.

Advertisement