Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euro Irish banter are you bored of it yet?

Options
1293031323335»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Feck....thread is too long to find the comment I wanted to quote...

On the topic of this being a soccer thing and what other sport would need this? And picking on the coverage and comments of the Irish supporters.

I remind you of all of the plaudits for the Japanese rugby fans at the last world cup...cleaning up after themselves. The guard of honor after their victory. The interviews...being so mannerly on the trains and all of that craic.

I remember a year ago on Reddit people marveling at a video of Japanese drives letting each other in and flashing the lights as a thank you....

Maybe just maybe. The Irish really are as friendly as non-Irish people give us credit for??

• Registered Users Posts: 33,610 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

We are home nearly a week, perhaps its time the Independent website took down all their videos?

Advertisement