Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passport photo booth in city centre

Options
  • 14-06-2016 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭

I only need one of these every ten years or so and I can never remember where they are. Looking for city centre, preferably south city (grafton street, Merrion Square, College Green etc)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

There used to be one in St. Stephen's Green - down the back by the entrance to Dunnes Stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭bruce wayne

still there.....right beside Argos on the second floor

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Nice one. Thanks folks

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭SarahS2013

Most pharmacies do them now too.

SarahS2013 wrote: »
    Most pharmacies do them now too.

Yeah, but I really feel awkward posing for a chemist to take my pic with a white background. Prefer the sanctity of a booth :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

And remember there are stricter rules for passport photos - avoid glasses, no smiling.....they tend to refuse a lot of photos taken by selfie experts.

https://www.dfa.ie/passports-citizenship/top-passport-questions/photo-guidelines/

• Registered Users Posts: 68,848 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Dodge wrote: »
    Yeah, but I really feel awkward posing for a chemist to take my pic with a white background. Prefer the sanctity of a booth :o

Much better chance of getting a valid photo though

L1011 wrote: »
    Much better chance of getting a valid photo though

Yep. Only needed it for a form though. €6 in the Stephens green one. Thanks again for the info folks

Advertisement