Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't log into "My Eir" online. :(

Options
  • 14-06-2016 10:13am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,457 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

I have my internet with Eircom, though not my home phone line, so that may be part of the problem.

I've never been able to log into "My Eir" account online. It asks me my account number and then "Please provide either your landline number or your mobile phone number: "

I've tried entering my details, but when I do, it simply says "We're sorry but we couldn't verify the account information that you provided. Please check the numbers you entered and try again."

I worry that because I don't have my home phone with you that it won't let me register. or maybe I registered way, way, way in the past, but I've tried to email and password recovery forms and not had any luck; it just throws up error messages. I don't have any memories of registering before though.

If I send someone my account number and details, could someone check if I have registered an account in the past, and if not, try to figure out if there's a way to register without having the phone number? :) Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Hey,

I have my internet with Eircom, though not my home phone line, so that may be part of the problem.

I've never been able to log into "My Eir" account online. It asks me my account number and then "Please provide either your landline number or your mobile phone number: "

I've tried entering my details, but when I do, it simply says "We're sorry but we couldn't verify the account information that you provided. Please check the numbers you entered and try again."

I worry that because I don't have my home phone with you that it won't let me register. or maybe I registered way, way, way in the past, but I've tried to email and password recovery forms and not had any luck; it just throws up error messages. I don't have any memories of registering before though.

If I send someone my account number and details, could someone check if I have registered an account in the past, and if not, try to figure out if there's a way to register without having the phone number? :) Thanks.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Lord TSC,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues logging into myeir.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Even if you are availing of a broadband only service there should be a standalone number allocated to the line. This would usually start with 888 and should be on your bill.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Please feel free to PM me your account number and I can check this. :D [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,457 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hi Pamela,

Found that number and gotten in now. Thank you very much, thats brilliant :)

David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Hi Pamela,

Found that number and gotten in now. Thank you very much, thats brilliant :)

David
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Lord TSC, [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Glad to hear you got it sorted. :D [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Advertisement