Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E fibre installation

Options
  • 14-06-2016 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi 

I Ordered E fibre a number of weeks ago. Yesterday a man came to my house and installed the new modem and left telling me the system would be "live' in fifteen minutes. Two hours later I still had  no broadband. I called 1901 to be told the system would be live by the end of the day (it wasn't) I once again called 1901 and was told it would take twenty four hours. I've just spent forty five minutes on the phone to several people at air to now be told it will take TWO TO FIVE WORKING DAYS for the system to go live. Yesterday morning I had a perfectly working broadband. I would not have ordered this system if I had known it would cause this much hassle. Why does it take up to five days for the system to be turned on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

G7722 wrote: »
    Hi 

I Ordered E fibre a number of weeks ago. Yesterday a man came to my house and installed the new modem and left telling me the system would be "live' in fifteen minutes. Two hours later I still had  no broadband. I called 1901 to be told the system would be live by the end of the day (it wasn't) I once again called 1901 and was told it would take twenty four hours. I've just spent forty five minutes on the phone to several people at air to now be told it will take TWO TO FIVE WORKING DAYS for the system to go live. Yesterday morning I had a perfectly working broadband. I would not have ordered this system if I had known it would cause this much hassle. Why does it take up to five days for the system to be turned on?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]G7722,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm so sorry to hear of these delays and I can understand how frustrating this this be. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you PM me the account number and I will take a look into this.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Advertisement