Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pink/cranberry toned eyeshadow

Options
  • 14-06-2016 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Any palettes worth getting with pinky/cranberry shades? the Naked 3 palette looks good anyone got it? cheers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭ChampagnePop

There isn't really a pinky cranberry in the naked 3, I think your best bet is sleek for brighter colours, they've a pinky burgandy palette, I forget the name, but it could be right up your street.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Not a palette, but Mac's "Cranberry" single eyeshadow is one of my absolute favourite colours to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

Have the naked 3 and its very pink/rose gold toned - its my least used palette. The Charlotte Tilbury Vintage Vamp is more cranberry toned - though I know it's expensive at 50 euro!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Twee. wrote: »
    Not a palette, but Mac's "Cranberry" single eyeshadow is one of my absolute favourite colours to use.

I was just coming on to post this very thing! Bought it a few months ago and I adore it!

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

Gal44 wrote: »
    Any palettes worth getting with pinky/cranberry shades? the Naked 3 palette looks good anyone got it? cheers :)

I've been on the hunt for cranberry shade eyeshadows and I've been looking into Inglot freedom individual eyeshadows, they've some lovely variations of those nice cranberry toned colours. They're €6 each and available to buy online

MAC cranberry eyeshadow has got good reviews, it's around €16. if you're looking for a nice Mac palette with those colours they have burgundy times 9.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

Agree with all the above, the Mac Eyes times nine in Burgundy is also gorgeous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Hopeful2016

image.png

There is also the Mac times 9 burgundy palette if you wanted a few different complimentary shadows.

Edit: oops didn't see others had posted about this too just before me!

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

Make up geek have some gorgeous indiviual cranberry tone eyeshadows!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

I have to say I was disappointed with the Naked 3 pallette, its my least used of all three. So many of the colours just didnt look as good as I'd hoped.

I thought the colours would suit me (fair skin, dark hair, green eyes), but I think I'm really looking for something more like some of the suggestions on this thread.

Back in the 80's when money was scarce, I used blusher as eye shadow!I had one powder one and one cream one and the cream one sometimes acted as a lipstick too! I was really well colour coordinated!

• Advertisement
Advertisement