Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fiocchi .223 in stock again ?????

• 14-06-2016 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Hi all, has any body seen these come into stock in their local gun shops.
    There were none anywhere at the start of the year, story was they were to come back in June or July. So has any one got any recently.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35 outfoxing

Patrick carley said he had them in stock about 2 weeks ago a delivery had just come in , happy hunting

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Tikka391

outfoxing wrote: »
    Patrick carley said he had them in stock about 2 weeks ago a delivery had just come in , happy hunting

Thanks I'll try him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 213 ✭✭Snakezilla

Have seen a few places online that have them back in stock but the price has jumped by €5-10 a box :eek:

Snakezilla wrote: »
    Have seen a few places online that have them back in stock but the price has jumped by €5-10 a box :eek:

No surprise there.

outfoxing wrote: »

Thanks for the info, just ordered 4 boxes from him. That should keep me going for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭cruisedub1

Get it while you can guy's , if Hilary gets in it will start to get scarce and expensive . It's already starting to disapear off the shelves here .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭German pointer

Patrick Carley is now out if it. My mate got the last few boxes from him

Patrick Carley is now out if it. My mate got the last few boxes from him

They don't be long getting swept up do they??

Advertisement