Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay by weight bin - please share your charges for comparison

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Dbu

corkion wrote: »
    wiser charges for july are 18.40 service charge plus 17.5 per
    kilo green bin is free .what a joke the food bin will b 14 cent
    per kilo

Green Bin? Your post is confusing re Wiser. I presume you mean the red recycling bin will be free? so what is €17.5 cent per kilo. Food (Black bin) you say is 14cent.
    Could you clarify?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Dbu

Prices now frozen for a year...options in January to switch

http://www.rte.ie/news/2016/0621/797008-househould-bin-charges/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,050 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Re. pay by weight - is it possible to know now what your average weight has been? We're with Country Clean if that helps...

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Agent_47

• Registered Users Posts: 18,288 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

dulpit wrote: »
    Re. pay by weight - is it possible to know now what your average weight has been? We're with Country Clean if that helps...

Log onto their website and go into your account. Your bin weights are there by month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,050 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Log onto their website and go into your account. Your bin weights are there by month.

Unless I'm being particularly thick, I don't think I can. When I log in I can only see my balance and have the option to pay... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,515 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Unless I'm being particularly thick, I don't think I can. When I log in I can only see my balance and have the option to pay... :confused:
    same here, I think that poster was referring to greenstar.
    When I did ring countryclean, they told me my bin weights (which shocked me)........

• Registered Users Posts: 18,288 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Just looked and seems they've removed it for some reason. Was there a few days ago when I checked.

Advertisement