Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Euro 2016 - Group F - Austria vs Hungary, 5 pm, TV3 & ITV

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,292 ✭✭✭GreNoLi

Bilic is a good pundit.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭breffni bogballer

Well, in the words of jamie lawson, i wasnt expecting that :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Austria were dire but fair play to Hungary they played some lovely stuff and 2-0 was a fair reflection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,977 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Tbh I thought both teams were poor, felt the goal to go ahead was luck and I felt the second yellow card for Dragovic was harsh too. I thought that Hungary look a little better before the red card but Austria looked more likely to score.

I'd be surpised if either team gives Portugal any trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭irishguitarlad

Well done hungary, this is now the most interesting group.

Advertisement