Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Legend Of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

I did the eagle one last and I found it far easier than the camel and probably the death mountain beast as well.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

The Champions Ballad shrines are pure evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

The Champions Ballad shrines are pure evil.

One in particular was such a bastard. A proper evil bastard of a shrine. F↓ck it to hell.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

One in particular was such a bastard. A proper evil bastard of a shrine. F↓ck it to hell.

I bought that dlc pack and I can’t even find these shrines.

Looking at your post and the previous post I’m effin dreading them

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

You have to have completed the 4 divine beasts to unlock the champions ballad, as it's continuing the stories of the champions.

• Advertisement

Star Lord wrote: »
    You have to have completed the 4 divine beasts to unlock the champions ballad, as it's continuing the stories of the champions.

Ah that explains it.
    I still have one beast to do.
    Thanks a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

They were tough but doable and satisfying. It was just one of them that was needlessly sadistic and cruel. You'll know the one unless you achieve some miracle on your first try.

They were tough but doable and satisfying. It was just one of them that was needlessly sadistic and cruel. You'll know the one unless you achieve some miracle on your first try.

I haven’t touched any of the extra missions. I did try the master sword one?(where you have to do trials with no gear or weapons) and got my bum whacked a few rooms in. I’ll try it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

I haven’t touched any of the extra missions. I did try the master sword one?(where you have to do trials with no gear or weapons) and got my bum whacked a few rooms in. I’ll try it again.

Those rooms are all about tactics and preservation of equipment/healing items.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Got so frustrated with that because I couldn't let the wall-chests go, but I also was terrible at riding updrafts to get to them reliably without blowing myself up.

• Advertisement

If you lead a fire chu-chu around near the wall platforms, you can let it jump after you, circle behind it and ride the updraft from it's flame-trail upward, not forward; and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!!!

*cough*

I mean... towards a fully powered Master Sword!!!

Ive just discovered a YouTube rabbit hole full of videos about hidden stuff in BOTW

I really shouldn’t even start watching these I’ve tons of objectives still to do

BUT WHAT IF SOME OF THEM ARE CLOSE BY OR ON THE WAY!????

the struggle is painful and real :)

Spoken like a true Hyrulian who doesn't use Fast Travel because life isn't like those ****ing video games, son! Go horse or go home!

Banjo wrote: »
    Spoken like a true Hyrulian who doesn't use Fast Travel because life isn't like those ****ing video games, son! Go horse or go home!

Horse? Amateur! :D

Go whistle-sprinting, or go back into your shrine of resurrection! :pac:

What’s fast travel?
    The shrines?

I just cant warm to using the horses. Gave up early on.

Would rather explore on foot

• Registered Users Posts: 7,910 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Waiting for my copy to be delivered... Is this one title worth playing on the big screen, or does playing handheld not take away too much of the experience?

Waiting for my copy to be delivered... Is this one title worth playing on the big screen, or does playing handheld not take away too much of the experience?

100% do I on the big screen. Loses so much handheld. Impossible to find stuff and you’ll miss so much stuff. Big screen all the way

• Registered Users Posts: 28,096 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Would rather explore on foot

I did the same. Kept crashing my horse so sent him to the glue factory.

What was the YouTube channel?

I only realised you can store horses very, very recently. I spoke to the guy at the stables from the inside the first time, so I just thought he was an Inn. So handy not having to tame a horse every time I want to use one now.

TitianGerm wrote: »
    I did the same. Kept crashing my horse so sent him to the glue factory.

What was the YouTube channel?

There’s loads of them. I mean loads and loads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,096 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

There’s loads of them. I mean loads and loads.

Oh I thought you meant a specific channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,937 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

I found the horses totally pointless compared to the likes of Skyrin or the Witcher aswell, you'd ride for 30 seconds max before you'd find somewhere faster to shieldsurf or hang glide, bye bye horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭nedd

Thargor wrote: »
    I found the horses totally pointless compared to the likes of Skyrin or the Witcher aswell, you'd ride for 30 seconds max before you'd find somewhere faster to shieldsurf or hang glide, bye bye horse.

Get the saddle from the DLC and it is the same as the Witcher. Call the horse when you need him.

I've played a lot of it both ways, docked and portable. Obviously loses a bit of resolution, but it's still very fluid and fully playable portable!

Would often spend lunch time at work playing through portions of the game portable, and never felt like anything was really lost.

I’ve just figured out the thing that lets you see everywhere you’ve been.
    I thought I’d covered the entire map and properly explored all regions.

Not even a third of it. Wow. This is deadly :) so much more to explore

I have finally bottled it and gone back to Normal Mode. After the slog of MAster Mode you feel like a god, slapping huge groups of bokoblins around the gaff with tree branches, parrying Guardian beams with pot lids and for the first time ever chopping down those trees near the Stasis shrine without them falling into the chasm below. I..... AM..... LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK!!!

Brilliant :)

Banjo wrote: »
    I have finally bottled it and gone back to Normal Mode. After the slog of MAster Mode you feel like a god, slapping huge groups of bokoblins around the gaff with tree branches, parrying Guardian beams with pot lids and for the first time ever chopping down those trees near the Stasis shrine without them falling into the chasm below. I..... AM..... LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK!!!

Pictured: Banjo, mid bail...

487046.jpeg

Now tackling the dragon divine beast over goron. I did all these in the exact wrong order. This one is much easier than all the others.

He says now..

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

I think in order of difficulty it's Elephant, Lizard, Eagle, Camel easy to hard.

Certainly the way I found it if only for the camel boss fight.

Advertisement