Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Legend Of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,358 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

nix wrote: »
    if its this one, https://www.amazon.co.uk/Link-No-5-amiibo-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B00N8PBQDE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1488717779&sr=8-1&keywords=link+amiibo+no+5

i think thats the one for
    Epona

No idea how to use it for the switch, heck no idea how on the wiiu either, maybe the camera? does the switch have a camera?

No. They'll likely use the mobile app for things like scanning QR codes.

EDGE Magazine has 2 covers for their latest publication featuring Zelda: BOTW on the cover. Here's the second.
    C6K3m9YWcAAr_F2.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Have ye been playing around with the octoballoons? I've been attaching chu chu jelly to them to make flying bombs, but I never thought of doing this :D

https://youtu.be/c6DNw7XIiRo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Hmmm.... right so.

On second thoughts, think i'll pass on that early Colosseum visit.

zMfPUb3.gif

tumblr_miwf4b2bEC1s75hqxo1_1280.gif

Going crazy waiting to play this game now. I hope Amazon are using this postman to deliver our copies.
    tumblr_mhzq4lF7iS1rf0hsxo2_r1_500.gif

Hopefully tomorrow they get them out the door.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,443 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

The fact that you can't climb in rain is infuriating but also testament to how ****ing magnificent detailed and rich this game is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

Still not dispatched by amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

The fact that you can't climb in rain is infuriating but also testament to how ****ing magnificent detailed and rich this game is.

The first time that happened to me, I was a bit overwhelmed with enemies and was trying to climb to safety, there was a lot of cursing and laughter going on when that happened :P

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

I want to get this but dont have WiiU or Switch.

Which would be best to get?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

dreamers75 wrote: »
    I want to get this but dont have WiiU or Switch.

Which would be best to get?

You could get a Wii U much cheaper than a Switch. But Wii U has no more 1st party games coming, and the Switch has replaced the Wii U as Nintendo's console.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭jos22

sligeach wrote: »
    tumblr_miwf4b2bEC1s75hqxo1_1280.gif

Going crazy waiting to play this game now. I hope Amazon are using this postman to deliver our copies.
    tumblr_mhzq4lF7iS1rf0hsxo2_r1_500.gif

Hopefully tomorrow they get them out the door.

dose yours still say shipping today with past 2 days

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭nairy hipples

jos22 wrote: »
    dose yours still say shipping today with past 2 days

On my laptop it says "shipping today", it only changed to this today, previously it said "dispatching soon".

However on my phone it says "dispatching now". However it's said that the last 6 hours, not sure how long it takes to put a game in an envelope, doubt it's 6 hours!

On my laptop it says "shipping today", it only changed to this today, previously it said "dispatching soon".

However on my phone it says "dispatching now". However it's said that the last 6 hours, not sure how long it takes to put a game in an envelope, doubt it's 6 hours!

my said dispatching soon on thursday and changed to dispatching today on friday.

wandering are Amazon batch shipping all Irish orders over here and then dispatching via anpost.

they haven't issued a charge for it to my card yet. so it hasn't entered into the dispatched phase yet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Can someone explain the two numbers on weapons and equipment that you pick up?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

One is durability I think and the other is the amount of damage it does.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,084 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

How do you remove beacons from the map? Still have a couple colours showing on my minimap that I don't want there since I finished the shrines. They're not on the big map.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

it signifies the damage/defense, what you have currently equipped vs what you picked up

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

CastorTroy wrote: »
    How do you remove beacons from the map? Still have a couple colours showing on my minimap that I don't want there since I finished the shrines. They're not on the big map.

The pins? Just hover over one and it gives you the option to remove it.

The ones you place with your scope. They're not in the big map, that I can see.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

The ones you place with your scope. They're not in the big map, that I can see.

When you go back into the scope does it give you an option to Edit Pins?

• Advertisement

Yeah just figured it out, thanks. Forgot i had the scope until i typed it above. :)

it's finally happened

Your Amazon.co.uk order of "The Legend of Zelda..." has been dispatched

arriving Tuesday, March 7

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Damage. The first number is the damage your currently eqipped damage does. The second number is the damage of the weapon you just picked up.

jos22 wrote: »
    it's finally happened

Your Amazon.co.uk order of "The Legend of Zelda..." has been dispatched

arriving Tuesday, March 7

Same here. No reason or comment on the delay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭deadduck

Same here. No reason or comment on the delay

My order is now dispatched too, but captain toad has a delivery date of march 7th, whereas Zelda has a delivery date of march 13th.

Odd how I woke up to 2 dispatch emails with delivery dates a week apart, for the same order. Was really hoping to have zelda sooner than that

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Mine has dispatched too, with tomorrow as delivery date. Tracking number for An Post, that isn't recognised yet.

Praise be to Zebus!
    C6OGNuwXMAAlhzj.jpg:small

htPnvFI.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

Ryath wrote: »
    Ah I can at least cook up a spicey meat and seafood fry!

LOLZ :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

still not dispatched on amazon, ordered 20 jan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

Got the despatched email from Amazon last night with tomorrow as delivery date.

Fingers crossed for no more delays!

Advertisement