Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Legend Of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,369 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Breath of the Wild’s next DLC will add more Zelda-related equipment

http://nintendoeverything.com/breath-of-the-wilds-next-dlc-will-add-more-zelda-related-equipment/

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭brown*eyed*girl

Love this game 😊 About halfway through my 2nd play through on master mode, master mode bit hard at first but got used to it. Don't think they should have enemies healing though very frustrating especially when multiple enemies can attack, I love a challenge but find this really annoying, as I like to kill all enemies I see and it just prolongs the fight and uses more weapons and less able to use sneaky attacks. Cleared the sword trials on normal mode no problem but can't get past beginning on master mode 😩 main problem is the enemies healing, any tips appreciated?? I use a 30 min attack up buff and full temp hearts and stamina but can only get to floor 11 ( the one with all the lizalfos that keep going in the water and rehealing 😡)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Looks like we can get free stuff on the Switch version with the new update by launching the news channels.
    Version 1.3.1

We have fixed the issue in Pack 1: The Master Trials of the Expansion Pass, in which defeating certain enemies for Kilton was not counted toward completion when playing in Master Mode.
    In-game items can now be obtained from launching the software from certain articles distributed through a new News channel ("The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Tips from the Wild") which can be accessed through News on the Home menu.
    This channel is expected to open on 8/9/2017.
    Depending on your game progress and location, certain items may not be obtainable.
    Various fixes to improve gameplay.

I know it's wrong of me, but given this is Switch-Only, I'm really hoping it's amiibo exclusive items and a whole bunch of Star fragments. Sligeach will turn inside out with righteous anger :D

Nintendo you d1ckh€@d$!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

sligeach wrote: »
    Nintendo you d1ckh€@d$!

we still love you Sligeach!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Dickheads isn't censored. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Mr E wrote: »
    Dickheads isn't censored. :)

Shitheads on the other hand, is censored.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Well the first free item isint exactly shattering :) i feel like nintendo is testing out a way to give the amiibo rewards via the news channels as a way to address the content that goes with the figurines for people who cant get their hands on the amiibo.

It's a pile of stink. It would be hard for it to be any more lame, a piece of meat and 2 apples. Still, I will be annoyed if they eventually give out something good like a new piece of equipment and us Wii U owners don't get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

I've the Devine beasts all sorted and heading for the castle but I didn't find all the memories are these essential? Would it be a crime to finish the game without getting going them first? I'm ready to move on with my gaming life at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

iamtony wrote: »
    I've the Devine beasts all sorted and heading for the castle but I didn't find all the memories are these essential? Would it be a crime to finish the game without getting going them first? I'm ready to move on with my gaming life at this stage.

I wouldn't say so, you get an extra cutscence after the credits, 15-20secs long. you could youtube after it if you feel yer missing out.

Edit: also u might miss out on some of the story from the memories too if u dont mind that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

I wouldn't say so, you get an extra cutscence after the credits, 15-20secs long. you could youtube after it if you feel yer missing out.

Edit: also u might miss out on some of the story from the memories too if u dont mind that.
    Yeah I don't know. I might finish it so I can move on to something new and then come back at some stage.
    Loved the game but there's just so much content I can't devote any more time to it. So many games waiting for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

iamtony wrote: »
    Yeah I don't know. I might finish it so I can move on to something new and then come back at some stage.
    Loved the game but there's just so much content I can't devote any more time to it. So many games waiting for me.

I'm the same. Haven't played it since finishing it. A lot still to do but moved on to some other games. Will play it again though, it's excellent!

Can't be @R$€;D posting a link. Do a Google search if you like, Nintendo keep kicking Wii U owners in the nuts. Some boomerangs for Switch owners, news tab, blah, blah, blah.........

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

A free basic boomerang weapon is a kick in the nuts?

fixxxer wrote: »
    A free basic boomerang weapon is a kick in the nuts?

Just another one. See Miiverse announcement yesterday. They promised parity in this game, this is not parity. If anyone deserves rewards, it's Wii U owners.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I hadn't seen the Miiverse annoucment. Is it honestly still relevant in a world of social media? One of the article mentions its a great advert for Nintendo but only people who are already Nintendo customers can see it, its not really doing anything useful for the company. They'd be better of fully integrating twitter/facebook/etc in their console OS they way Sony does to better share their brand.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,865 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

What would you expect to pay for the special edition of this game brand new?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

PC Emulator + Jiggery + Pokery = Grand Theft Hyrule.

Zelda: Breath of the Wild takes home top prize at Japan Game Awards 2017

http://nintendoeverything.com/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-takes-home-top-prize-at-japan-game-awards-2017/

Rightly and deservedly so.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Well it took me only 7 months to finish. Got pissed off looking for all the shrines and missed 17 of them and a few memories.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,628 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

• Registered Users Posts: 19,628 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

It feels like I've hated Koroks and their stupid seeds since I was a child.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,088 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So when do you think the next dlc will be detailed and dated? The Amiibo are due November 10th I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Xofpod

Rumour has it the second DLC is actually a hunt and destroy mission entitled Kill All Koroks.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Xofpod wrote: »
    Rumour has it the second DLC is actually a hunt and destroy mission entitled Kill All Koroks.

I would buy that DLC..... and the Amiibo to unlock it....

Advertisement