Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fleadh cheoil camping 2016

Options
  • 14-06-2016 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Clarecastle campsite.. Anyone else thinking of camping here for fleadh cheoil?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭AlexderFranke

Dia dhuit, a Squiglee,

an bhfuil tu fos ag smaoimeamh ar champail ar feadh na Fleidhe? Is mian liom fein a champail le mo phuball.

Ma ta tu fos ag smaoineamh ar champail, scriobh chugam tri theachtaireacht phearsanta. Le dea-mhein, Alex

Translation:
    Are you still thinking of camping during the Fleadh? I myself want to camp with my tent.

If you are still thinking of camping, write to me by personal message. All the best, Alex

Na bac a scriobh chugam as Gaeilge. Do not hesotaze to write to me in Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Squiglee

S
    Dia dhuit, a Squiglee,

an bhfuil tu fos ag smaoimeamh ar champail ar feadh na Fleidhe? Is mian liom fein a champail le mo phuball.

Ma ta tu fos ag smaoineamh ar champail, scriobh chugam tri theachtaireacht phearsanta. Le dea-mhein, Alex

Translation:
    Are you still thinking of camping during the Fleadh? I myself want to camp with my tent.

If you are still thinking of camping, write to me by personal message. All the best, Alex

Na bac a scriobh chugam as Gaeilge. Do not hesotaze to write to me in Irish.

12 of us booked it already Alex .

Advertisement