Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi from Killaloe to Ennis

• 14-06-2016 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

I need a taxi from Killaloe to Ennis for a Saturday night, to be collected after a wedding at about 3am. you could PM the number if it suits better. I am getting a bit worried at this stage.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭MusSpo13

hillbloom wrote: »
    I need a taxi from Killaloe to Ennis for a Saturday night, to be collected after a wedding at about 3am. you could PM the number if it suits better. I am getting a bit worried at this stage.
    If the wedding is on in a hotel they will have numbers of local taxis so I would ask them to get you a taxi. Just to warn you it could be very expensive if it is for one person only. It might be better if you could share a taxi with a few others and split the cost. Enjoy the wedding!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭dennyk

I took this guy's taxi from Shannon Airport to Killaloe a while back:

Finbar Cahill

Seemed a decent fellow, and he knew the back roads up to Killaloe well enough; the trip ended up being a fair bit cheaper than I'd expected. Think he mostly works from the airport, and I've no idea if he'd do a long trip that late, but you could give him a ring and see if he'd be willing (or he might know another driver who'd be up for it, maybe).

There's also Exit 27 Cabs (0877272727) who work the Killaloe/Ballina/Birdhill area. Never used 'em before, so I have no idea how reliable or expensive they are, but you could give them a try as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭davo2001

You would be looking to pay €70-80, might be cheaper to stay in a local B&B and drive back yourself the next day!

Advertisement