Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Mahle\Knecht filters. Suppliers in IRL

• 14-06-2016 8:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭

Mahle\Knecht filters are probably familar to many BMW owners. They're OEM-equivalent filters supplied by the well-know independent Beemer parts suppliers in the UK.
    I decided to try to source them locally and avoid mail-order from the the UK.
    I found a distributer in Dublin and retailers locally in Cork. Probably many others retailers around the country too.
    Distributor: [URL="ttp://www.qualvecom.com/brands/mahle.html"]Qualvecom [/URL]
    Local retailers: Cork City Motor Factors, Kinsale Road (very prompt service); Michael O'Connor,Glanmire.
    Prices seemed good, worked out cheaper than UK supplier and I get the warm glow of satisfaction buying local.

I suppose the same brands are available for other makes too.
    Just thought it might be of interest to all those discerning Beemer riders out there - who always give me a wave I must add!

Advertisement