Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flormar

Options
  • 14-06-2016 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey, there's a new flormar stand in the local chemist in my town and I was wondering if anyone uses flormar much, wanted to treat myself to a bit of new makeup and wanted recommendations on any of their products. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Their nail varnish is ok for the price, not amazingly chip-resistant or anything but it stays quite shiny so fair enough. I haven't tried any of their other stuff but I know I heard or read somewhere that they do good products for contouring (not my bag)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,397 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Haven't used Flormar myself. A stand was placed in a chemist I sometimes use last weekend too and the one thing I wanted to try was their primer but it was all gone! Have heard good things about their foundations too but I've plenty of different foundations to try and get through at the minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

The primers are good, have a look at the beautiful truth blog for reviews on both.

Advertisement