Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fault Status Query

Options
  • 15-06-2016 7:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi Guys,

I logged a landline fault on Sunday via online form. Issue with no ringer on incoming calls (verified as line issue using a 2nd phone). I haven't heard anything back yet. So could I get an update please?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

seant5215 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I logged a landline fault on Sunday via online form. Issue with no ringer on incoming calls (verified as line issue using a 2nd phone). I haven't heard anything back yet. So could I get an update please?

Thanks
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]seant5215,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]That's no problem, Can you PM me the fault reference number and I will check for the latest update on this.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela[/font]

Advertisement