Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEPA Transfer

Options
  • 15-06-2016 8:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I completed a SEPA paper form transfer in branch yesterday morning (approx 10:40am) but note this morning that no funds have as of yet been taken from my account. Can you please advise if it is possible to check that this transaction is indeed in progress as i need the funds transferred to an AIB account by tomorrow.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Bambaata wrote: »
    Hi,

I completed a SEPA paper form transfer in branch yesterday morning (approx 10:40am) but note this morning that no funds have as of yet been taken from my account. Can you please advise if it is possible to check that this transaction is indeed in progress as i need the funds transferred to an AIB account by tomorrow.
    Hi Bambaata, thanks for getting in touch.

Usually with a SEPA transfer the receiving bank will have the payment the next working day. This will depend on the time the transfer was made but as your transfer was made yesterday morning then your account would usually show the transfer out in yesterday’s transactions.

This would also mean that the payment would be with the receiving bank today. If you’d like to send me a PM with your name and phone number I can follow up on this here for you.

Thanks
    Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Thanks Nicola, will do so now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Thanks Nicola

All cleared up and good now with the agent in the branch

Advertisement