Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resident Evil 7

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭pasta-solo

If I were to buy an Xbox One key for this from CDKeys right now, does anyone know when I should expect to receive the code?

I bought a Steam code from them and received about an hour ago, preloading it now!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭TheYardStick

pasta-solo wrote: »
    I bought a Steam code from them and received about an hour ago, preloading it now!

Ah good stuff, thanks a mil!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭Underground

Got mine from game collection today too, can't wait to get home and play it.

• I wish I was man enough to play this :/
    Wasn't there a rumor about a potential Reveal for RE2 Remake around the time of RE7 release?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,381 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    I wish I was man enough to play this :/
    Wasn't there a rumor about a potential Reveal for RE2 Remake around the time of RE7 release?

Yes there was but don't expect it soon. It will have to be built from the ground up unlike REmake which as a port of a GameCube game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,084 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I wish I was man enough to play this :/

Mick you've braved watching United under Moyes and LVG, I think you can manage this :pac:

This is a tough game!really enjoying it so far though.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,132 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

€65 on smyths site right now for collection tomorrow am hoping argos are cheaper seeing as they have the €5 voucher free when you spend €50 or more.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What difficulty you playing on? the stream I was watching the guy had it finished in 4 hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

€65 on smyths site right now for collection tomorrow am hoping argos are cheaper seeing as they have the €5 voucher free when you spend €50 or more.

€59.99 in Argos, I checked in store today.

4 hours? Damn that's not good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Somedaythefire

Like most Resi games there is thw ability to speed through it. You probably get a special weapon or power up for doing it in 3/4 hours like the earlier games.

Most have been saying ~10 hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

Am curious, is there a day one update or just put in disc and play?
    Like most Resi games there is thw ability to speed through it. You probably get a special weapon or power up for doing it in 3/4 hours like the earlier games.

Yeah, I did see a few articles stating 14 hours and somebody had cleared it in 9 so figured it would be somewhere in between for most players.

• emmetkenny wrote: »
    Mick you've braved watching United under Moyes and LVG, I think you can manage this :pac:

You're right :)

I bet you Il cave tomorrow and get this

Hope the price is good on Argos

• Registered Users Posts: 28,084 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

You're right :)

I bet you Il cave tomorrow and get this

Hope the price is good on Argos

I'm tempted but I've banned myself from buying anymore games with the backlog I have :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

SteoL wrote: »
    Am curious, is there a day one update or just put in disc and play?

There is an update but its only a small one. Great so far. Looks savage in UHD with HDR enabled.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

emmetkenny wrote: »

Thanks for a much needed laugh :D

Yeah you need an item can't be done without it as far as I've seen

List of end game unlocks
    Infinite Ammo
    Circular Saw (a melee weapon)
    Infinite chainsaw fuel
    Special Glasses (highlight items in the environment, to help you find the collectibles you’ve missed)
    Speed Run shoes (increases movement speed, could help a lot with beating the game fast)
    Albert Gun (a strong, ranged weapon)
    Madhouse difficulty (highest difficulty setting)

What difficulty you playing on? the stream I was watching the guy had it finished in 4 hours.

I'm playing on normal, getting to grips with it now. You're kind of dropped in at the deep end but I like that. Really liking it so far.

Regarding the day one patch, as another poster mentioned there's a small update, takes about 5 minutes. Although I'm not sure if that had something to with playing it the day before release, maybe there'll be a patch tomorrow. I can't see it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Anyone get there XB1 code from cd keys yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭TheYardStick

Carroller wrote: »
    Anyone get there XB1 code from cd keys yet?

Not yet, It's saying it'll be available on or slightly before the 24th so hopefully it'll be up around midnight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

can't find this on the argos website yet:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Guys have so far resisted the urge to get a PS4

Huge Resi fan,is it worth purchasing. Have a load of vouchers from various things so no cash outlay required

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

biggebruv wrote: »
    can't find this on the argos website yet:(

Yeah same here! Would they still have it in store? I can't call in until after work and I'd like to be able to reserve a copy online. Anyone know if tesco have any copies? They're surprising sometimes with what they have in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Not visible on the site but the code is 651/2578, you can check on checkargos.com for stock and use their link to reserve.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,837 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

bugs wrote: »
    Not visible on the site but the code is 651/2578, you can check on checkargos.com for stock and use their link to reserve.

By any chance, do you know the code for Yakuza 0? Can't see that on the site either but the UK Argos is selling it.

Us the code from the UK site on checkargos

Thanks lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

can you reserve on check argos?
    there's 5 available hopefully they will be still there come 4 o clock :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

This game is the mutts nuts.

• Advertisement

biggebruv wrote: »
    can you reserve on check argos?
    there's 5 available hopefully they will be still there come 4 o clock :)

Yupp, click the reserve button from checkargos and it will bring you to the argos.ie page with the product and can reserver from there. I just tested it. Weird how the product doesn't show up on a regular search.

Advertisement