Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Dundalk

Options
  • 15-06-2016 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi, could you please advise when the cabinet at Racecourse Road in Dundalk (RCR1_E01) will be live for broadband?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi, could you please advise when the cabinet at Racecourse Road in Dundalk (RCR1_E01) will be live for broadband?[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Dark and Long,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I have checked this on our latest deployment plan and we have estimated efibre should be ready to order from RCR1_E01 in the next 12 months. Deployment plans are issued every 3-4 months approx. with the latest plan been issued last week. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Please feel free to check back with me and I would be more than happy to check for updates.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Dark and Long

Hi, could you please advise when the cabinet at Racecourse Road in Dundalk (RCR1_E01) will be live for broadband?[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Dark and Long,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I have checked this on our latest deployment plan and we have estimated efibre should be ready to order from RCR1_E01 in the next 12 months. Deployment plans are issued every 3-4 months approx. with the latest plan been issued last week. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Please feel free to check back with me and I would be more than happy to check for updates.[/font]
    Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Can I ask why there is such a big delay in this and why you can't give a better answer than "within 12 months"? That has been the reply since last summer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Can I ask why there is such a big delay in this and why you can't give a better answer than "within 12 months"? That has been the reply since last summer!
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I can understand your frustration [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Dark and Long [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]however I’m afraid we will not have further information on this cabinet until the new deployment plan is released.[/font]

Advertisement