Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant log in to Powering rewards site.

Options
  • 15-06-2016 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭

Since the Powering Rewards site changed to electricirelandrewards.ie I cant log in. When I enter my email and password I get "SIGNING IN..." and nothing else happens.

Can anyone help?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi _John C,

Sorry for the inconvenience - have you tried refreshing the history/cookies and using any other browser/device?

If this does not resolve things for you, do let us know and we will pass your query to the Rewards team.

Thanks,
    Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭_John C

Tried Firefox on my laptop, Internet Explorer & Firefox on my desktop and the browser on my phone. All the same results. Cant log in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Had exact same problem
    As OP yesterday haven't tried it today.

Ok. Just managed to log in and redeem a voucher :). They must be working on the problem.

Now , when I goto : https://www.electricirelandrewards.ie ; The option to log in is not there anymore. So I clicked on the 3 dashes on the top right of the screen that opens up 3 options:

Rewards
    Register
    Sign In

I selected "Sign In" and it let me sign in from there. This method would not work for me until now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi _John C and danjo-xx,

Thank you John for letting us know. Yes, we have received confirmation that any glitches, which some people have been experiencing when trying to log into the new Rewards site, have now been resolved.

Glad to read you can access your account now - that's great.

If you have any further queries we can assist you with here on Boards.ie, we are online until 6pm.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

• Advertisement

Thank you

Advertisement