Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auto Electrician

• 15-06-2016 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Can anybody recommend a good auto electrician, problem with the boot not opening on my car?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,992 ✭✭✭leakyboots

Mel Kennedy (brother of Des), first right straight after King John's bridge heading towards Thomond Park direction

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

leakyboots wrote: »
    Mel Kennedy (brother of Des), first straight after King John's bridge heading towards Thomond Park direction

Just to try and clarify:

First right straight after Thomond Bridge?

Down by JJ Bowles Pub?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Can always go to Des himself located up in Garryowen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,277 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Des Kennedy is open again too, located in Garryowen close to the Market's Field.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,992 ✭✭✭leakyboots

phog wrote: »
    Just to try and clarify:

First right straight after Thomond Bridge?

Down by JJ Bowles Pub?

Sorry, yeah, didn't notice the typo. Turn right at the end of the bridge when you're going towards Thomond Park direction, he's just down the little hill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭ciog52

I only asked the question because I thought Des Kennedy was gone out of business??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

ciog52 wrote: »
    I only asked the question because I thought Des Kennedy was gone out of business??

No he was just closed for awhile due to health reasons I think but has opened up again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Have always found O'Shea's on the Dock Road to be very good.

Advertisement