Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advise on IT Tallaght and part time course

Options
  • 15-06-2016 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

I'd be grateful if anyone can share their experience or give me some advice regarding ITT and the course I'm interested in.

I'm hoping to do the part time course 'Higher Certificate in Engineering in Electronic Engineering' with an aim to go on and do the degree. Does anyone have any advice about or experience in this course? Are the lecturers good and is the workload manageable with a full time job?

Any other opinions or experience in ITT? Does it have a bad reputation? Does reputation make a difference when trying to find a job after the degree? I'm not worried about facilities or sports societies etc.

Thanks lads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 aido1603

Hey, Graduated from ITT last year after spending 4 years there, really good college, small classes compared to the likes of UCD and all (Maybe like 30 - 50 students, smaller for part time courses I would guess) so you get to know your class mates and lectures really well. I studied Advertising & Marketing communications so not the same field but in the advertising industry the course is really well known and many people in my class have been employed in the industry.

Definitely recommend ITT :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 foolofatook

Hi there. I’m interested in this course myself. I’d appreciate hearing what you think of it and how it’s going!

Advertisement