Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brown Thomas sale

• 15-06-2016 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭

I believe Brown Thomas sale starting this weekend not sure Saturday or what...was there a case of if you have a brown Thomas loyalty card you could go in a day or two early as I'm only in Dublin tomorrow Thursday ??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

hurler32 wrote: »
    I believe Brown Thomas sale starting this weekend not sure Saturday or what...was there a case of if you have a brown Thomas loyalty card you could go in a day or two early as I'm only in Dublin tomorrow Thursday ??

As far as I know the sale starts tomorrow, so you should be fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

Sale started online today and is instore tomorrow. Says on their website.

May just have bought a DKNY bag I've been eyeing up for ages :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

Digs wrote: »
    Sale started online today and is instore tomorrow. Says on their website.

May just have bought a DKNY bag I've been eyeing up for ages :D

Oh fun, are the % discounts being offered good? So many places don't do good sales anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

There are actually! It's very dangerous!

There's a good few McQueen, McCartney, Valentino, mulberry etc with €500-€700 off for example.

Then of course the Marc Jacobs, kors, DKNY bracket have a good €100-€200 off. Was full ready to buy this bag full price so delighted I didn't!

http://www.brownthomas.com/crossbody-bags/heavy-nappa-crossbody-small/invt/173x1504xr1612101656&bklist=icat,3,sale,bags-sale,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭KikiDee

Oh ladies!!! Why did I have to see this thread :(

DKNY tote and Karen Millen dress winging their way to me. Be still my aching bank account!

• Advertisement
Advertisement