Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrongful Ban!

Options
  • 15-06-2016 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

As a Pensioner, i can unreservidly declare that my post is 100% a genuine concern and absolutely no mis-intent was ever meant.
    However i am being wrongly accused of "TROLLING" your forum for some reason!
    That is an unacceptable accusation and never was any intention on my behalf.

Please delete my account completely, as i would rather not be associated with such.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hello.

I'm afraid we don't deleted accounts. You can close your account, if you wish, by following this link and clicking the "Close Account" button.

-Shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

No update in a month. Marking as Resolved.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement